Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Did it!

I finally officially registered for the Instructor Candidacy program last week. The craziness of my brother's wedding is over. My sister and twin nieces are back home in Texas and the dust is starting to settle from our interior "remodel" and painting project.

I talked with my mentor and will be able to assist with a Renewal Class in August and then be a Course Assistant for the 4-day Child Passenger Safety Technician Class in September. I will also Tech at two car seat check events in September and attend a 1-day Occupant Protection conference next week. Early 2009 I will go through a class as an Instructor Candidate to become certified. Lots of exciting stuff and lots of reading, researching, learning as well as practicing teaching my knowledge of CPS!!

I still plan to start my blog talk radio show in August. Day and time are still to be determined but will be sure to post as soon as I know.

No comments: