Friday, August 15, 2008

A cheap way to buy magazines

This idea isn't for free magazines or super cheap magazines just a unique way of purchasing them. My husband suggested to me a few years ago when I couldn't decided which scrapbook magazines I wanted to buy to try this: Subscribe to a new magazine every few months and after a year keep the ones you want and cancel the rest. In doing this you spread out the inital payments as well as the renewal payments throughout the year. You could also ask for subscriptions for your birthday, anniversary, Christmas, or Mother's Day. I would also suggest if your child or a child you know sells magazines for school to order through them to help them out. Yes, I know Start Sampling has free magazines as well as many other places on the web, BUT if you do have to buy a magazine keep in mind what else is due or how you can get a subscription as a gift.

No comments: